Sunday, March 18, 2012

EOC Week 9 - Great Mission Statements

"My Mission Statement is to provide the consumer with a tasteful way to gain the energy and health they once had as a child, and lead the energy supplement industry with a youthful approach of the product." - Todd Cecil. I definitely wouldn't have ever considered chocolate something that was good for my body or healthy in any way. I like this statement because it makes perfect sense that if I were to eat his chocolate I would feel something different from any normal chocolate. "Companywide strategic planning guides marketing strategy and planning. Like marketing strategy, the company’s broad strategy must also be customer focused."Marketing: An Introduction. Armstrong/Kotler. Pg 39. The customer is always right and I think Todd gets it.

"Deliver A rich and exotic way of drinking!" - Javier Garcia. Keeping it simple and smart is the best way to go about business. Javier was short, sweet, and to the point. "Mission statements should be meaningful and specific yet motivating. They should emphasize the company’s strengths in the marketplace." Marketing: An Introduction. Armstrong/Kotler. Pg. 6.

"We give families the opportunity to taste a delicious blend of natural flavors that everyone and anyone from all ages can enjoy. " - Jose Fernandez "Few leaders actually get the point of forging a mission with real grit and meaning. [Mission statements] have largely devolved into fat-headed jargon. Almost no one can figure out what they mean." Armstrong/Kotler, Marketing: An Introduction, page 40. Normaly I would agree, however, I believe Jose understands just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment